· Fall is one of the best times to plant blooming perennials, colorful shrubs & trees.
· Use Dr. Earth Starter fertilizer and soil amendments to ensure planting success!
· Cur back dead leaves and foliage on perennials, discard summer
What’s Happening at Alpine 10-11-11
Come in and see the Fall Color
Shrubs: Dogwoods, Viburnums, Witch Hazel, Sumac
Trees: Japanese Maples, Shade Maples, Dogwood
· ‘Autumn Blaze’ ‘October Glory’ ‘Red Sunset’ ‘Rugged Charm’ ‘Fall Feista’ ‘Red Point’ Shade Maples that display stunning red, orange & yellow fall color.
· Katsura, Stewartia & Sweet Gum Trees
· Fall Blooming Perennials: Echinaceas,
Black-Eyed Susans, Agastache, plus many more!
Winter Checklist for Ponds:
Questions: Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bonsai 101 Instructor: Kerri Bailey
$15 includes tree and a pot ^
Indoor Gardening Instructor: Dennis Ryan
Cost: Free Location: Alpine Nursery Class Dates / Time: Sunday Oct. 16th, Oct. 30th & Nov. 13th 10:30am-11am
Your Pond & Garden
Sunday September 25th & October 16th time: 11- 11:45am Saturday,
October 22nd & October 29th time: 10- 10:45am
Fall Planting Instructor: Dennis Ryan Cost: Free Location: Alpine Nursery Class Dates/Time: Sunday Oct. 2nd & Nov. 6th 11-11:30am
You can enroll in classes by email: email@example.com or call 253-332-2158 to register.
Walk-ins are always welcomed!
What’s Coming Up:
Getting ready for the holidays…..
See what’s blooming at:
Alpine Nursery & Landscape 17518 79th
Ave E, Puyallup 98375
To unsubscribe please email firstname.lastname@example.org subject line unsubscribe.